Preservation Brief 4—Roofing for Historic Buildings by Sarah M. Sweetser
Preservation Brief 19—The Repair and Replacement of Historic Wooden Shingle Roofs by Sharon C. Park, AIA
Preservation Brief 29—The Repair, Replacement, and Maintenance of Historic Slate Roofs by Jeffrey S. Levine
Preservation Brief 30—The Preservation and Repair of Historic Clay Tile Roofs by Anne E. Grimmer and Paul K. Williams
Ice Damn Article—Home Partners
Metal Shingles—Berridge Manufacturing Co.
Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc.
1200 Caroline Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Follow us on Facebook
Recent Posts to the HFFI Blog
- HFFI supports expert’s Preservation Recommendations and the creation of Preservation Advisory Group
- Preserving the Renwick (2023 edition)
- A Closer Examination of Historical Significance: The Charles Dick House and J.W. Masters’ Domestic Outbuilding at 204 Lewis Street
- Upper Caroline Neighborhood History
- Good-bye Summer (thanks for 200 years of hard work!)