Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tunnel Tour – HFFI Members Only
Saturday, October 14, 2017
4:00-8:00 p.m. – 826 Caroline Street
The Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc. in conjunction with the gracious building owners and tenants, will host a tour of the building at 826 Caroline Street, including the underground tunnel access in the basement.
The tour will include a treat from downtown’s latest confectionery, Fredericksburg Cupcake, snacks from Virginia Deli, and a tour describing the building’s history. The event runs from 4:00–8:00 p.m. with tours starting at 4:00 p.m., 4:40 p.m., 5:20 p.m., 6:20 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are $20 for HFFI members and $25 for non-members. Tickets go on sale Friday, September 15th.
NOTE: There are a lot of stairs, so the tour may not be accessible to everyone. Also, The tunnel is almost six feet tall, ten feet wide, and thirty feet long. The floor is covered in uneven dirt, so please wear sturdy shoes.
Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc.
1200 Caroline Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Follow us on Facebook
Recent Posts to the HFFI Blog
- HFFI supports expert’s Preservation Recommendations and the creation of Preservation Advisory Group
- Preserving the Renwick (2023 edition)
- A Closer Examination of Historical Significance: The Charles Dick House and J.W. Masters’ Domestic Outbuilding at 204 Lewis Street
- Upper Caroline Neighborhood History
- Good-bye Summer (thanks for 200 years of hard work!)